COMPULSORY DAILY MEAL PLAN : FJD150 (approx. $95 AU or $60 US) per person per day which includes breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Meal plans are based on a simple philosophy of the best quality local ingredients available. Freshly caught fish is on offer and bread and desserts are made daily at the resort. Eggs are free range and are collected locally on the island, seasonal fresh fruit and vegetables are also sourced locally.
Breakfast is served buffet style and lunch and dinner is a set menu. Iced water is freely available and meals include tea and coffee.
We can cater to your special dietary needs. Our chef will be happy to prepare your meals accordingly, provided we are made aware of your dietary requirements in advance.
Typical examples of lunch items can be:
- A gourmet beef burger with freshly baked bun served with fries
- Our traditional Fijian Kokoda served with cassava fries
- Freshly caught fish, lightly battered and served with salad and fries
Dinner is usually a 3-course menu consisting of an appetizer, main course and dessert.
Typical examples of dinner items can be:
- Grilled eye fillet steak with mustard sauce served with steamed vegetables and roasted potatoes
- Baked walu fillet in fresh coconut cream served with garden vegetables
- Slow roasted lamb shank with mint gravy on a bed of mash with broccoli and sautéed carrots